few questions about the x16xe engine,
1) the small hose connection on the top of the fuel pressure regulator, where should this connect to? is it for the fuel tank vent valve?
2) the 2 hose connections on the fuel tank vent valve (mounted on the side of the inlet manifold), one goes into the manifold, where should the other one connect to?
3) where does the hose connection on the MAP sensor go to?
4) where does the small hose connection on the secondary air injection thing on the exhaust manifold go to? I know the large hose goes to the air pump, but not sure about this other one.
5) also I have a electrical valve which has 2 small hose connections on it (same size as all the ones above), I dont know where the valve goes or what it does, anyone know? its part number is 90486214, It has a 2pin electric connection at the right hand side of the engine so it must go somewhere round there? the wire colours are brown/yellow and red/light blue.
I also have a white and yellow round block with a length on thin hose comming off one side and just a small connector on the other side, one way valve? no idea where this sould go either!
I assume all these small hoses are vacuum hoses? I just dont know where tey connect! do they all connect together?
i found this pic, you can just about see on the right hand side all the thin hoses and that round yellow/white valve, what are they leading to?
does anyone have some decent pics of this?