Ok as most may know. I got the XE yesterday.
Thing is, I can't fit it till the welding is done.
In the meantime i want to learn a lot about it.
If anyone can aswer my questions, i would be greatful (pictures even better)
1) How many sensors are on the engine that link to the loom (not the ECU loom, the car one)
2) Can i still use my TD loom, Or would it be better getting a Nova GTE one? (i dont want the astra one if i can avoid it cos its a right mess)
3) What do i have to do to the gear linkage? Wheres the plastic joint i have to flip over?
4) How do i go about fitting Cav 1600cc inner CV's to GTE shafts?
Cheers lads, Youve all been a great help so far
5) Will i be able to use the original oil cooler pipes? Or can i use the 2 metal pipes that go into the sump, With 2 high pressure rubber hoses to the cooler?