No spark at the aprk plugs or the coil?
Anyway, the M2.7 uses the following to know when to make the spark plug active
1) Crankshaft angle sensor (CAS)
2) HES in dizzy (but not reliant on it)
3) coil in good condition, check + and - connections
4) HT leads broke?
5) knacked spark plugs?
6) rotar arm ok in dizzy cap?
7) internals posts in dizzy cap ok?
8) king HT lead from dizzy to coil ok?
9) multi plug in amp unit under the coil pack ok?
Yeah i think so. auto electrician has taken it for testing.
Not going to be cheap.
He said he had trouble getting hold of an xe ecu let a lone a let ecu.
Plus my old one was chipped.
To make things worse someone backed into the front of my car today and cracked the bumper and number plate. Its not like its even been anywhere. just got it back from the body shop a couple of weeks ok aswell.