Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

MIG meet Sunday 12th August -Biggest one ever! NO SPAM

6K views 81 replies 24 participants last post by  simonsri 
#1 ·
Right guys let's make this a big one! It's the August meet on Sunday 12th and we will be aiming to get some of the regions together, and folks off other forums to attend to make it a meet to remember!

Let's try and spread the word amongst the other forums and get some interest!! Please post on PNG, Corsasport etc... fingers crossed we can get 30+ cars as we have done before.

Anyone is welcome regardless of what you drive. Bring along any friends in thier Vauxhalls. Families / kids also welcome as there are food and drinks available and a play area.

Starting at 1pm at Peacock Hotel, Oakerthorpe, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7LN

Previous meet pics...

If perhaps you're new to the site, or don't post much then feel free to come along. We were all new once upon a time!

Please copy / paste the list and add your name if attending

1. Nemesis

See less See more
#19 ·
Re: MIG meet Sunday 12th August -Biggest one ever! Newbies welcome+ weather won't sto

Yeah it's been a little while. My appearance may be weather depending tho, I hate the Nova in the rain!
Feel free to drive over to mine and hitch a ride in the Porsche.

I'm down for some thigh stroking if it's not ever spoken of again.

#23 ·
Re: MIG meet Sunday 12th August -Biggest one ever! Newbies welcome+ weather won't sto

1. Nemesis
2. Drewycoupe
3. DuBsZ
4. Hannah-w - (ccuk)
5. Iainel
6. Elongmoss
7.mk2astraturbo

And from other forums...

Allcorsa
1. Sherbert

CCUK
1. A.N.H
2. Jack- (mig)
3. Gladdiss (mig)
4. Corsa JP
5. Satyv
6. Shadow89
7. Jono_uk
8. Rollini

#25 ·

1. Nemesis
2. Drewycoupe
3. DuBsZ
4. Hannah-w - (ccuk)
5. Iainel
6. Elongmoss
7.mk2astraturbo

And from other forums...

Allcorsa
1. Sherbert
2. Greengoblin

CCUK
1. A.N.H
2. Jack- (mig)
3. Gladdiss (mig)
4. Corsa JP
5. Satyv
6. Shadow89
7. Jono_uk
8. Rollini

#35 ·

I'm tempted Ben...
Do it!! It'll be worth it. Is Tina's Nova on the road?

i will be there it will be my first meet :) is my mate allowed he drives a saab turbo suppose its mostly vauxhall lol
will drag my missis in her tigra too
Yeah Saab is GM that's cool. Anyone is welcome to be honest

Mazz come up!
Can you get some more off PNG to come? It would be nice to have a handful of Novas in a sea of Astra coupes :lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.