I shall be attending VBOA on 13-15th July 2012 with my Calibra Turbo For Sale.
This is a very honest example of a calibra turbo and would be sad to see it go. For the past 7 years I have owned one of these cars but the time has come to move on
- 6 Months Tax
- 13 Months MOT
- 130K Miles
- FVSH up to 100K & has been serviced within every 10k miles thereafter
- Metallic Silver
- L Reg
- Hybrid Turbo fitted by Regal Sport (receipt of 1000 pounds)
- Bailey Dump Valve -not to my taste but was fitted by previous owner
- Receipts from Regal Sport for fitting of Super Chip, upgraded FPR etc I dont know if these parts are still on the car and therefore not reflected within the price
- Slight surface rust to rear arch which has been touched up poorly by previous owner
- Dry stored by myself and previous owner
- Common drivers bolster wear and worn gaiters
- Small dent in bonnet but the rest of the car is very straight
- Paint work in good condition
- Original Turbo Alloys in very good condition
- 4x4 Fully Working
- Engine starts every time without fail and is extremely quiet when running
- No smoke or noises, pulls through every gear with no trouble at all
- Temp & fuel gauges work now and then (this might have something to do with the backing of the speedo has started to peel off)
- Two separate keys, alarm and remote looking
- Delocked handles
- Price 2150 ono
I will not be selling the car prior to Billing. This is due to my desire of owning the car for a little while longer and wanting to possibly have MY VERY LAST road trip in a cally turbo.
Billing is a 300+ mile round trip for me and I have all faith in the car that it will get me there and back and many more. (maybe not back as I will be prepared to sell it at Billing if the opportunity rises)
I am located in Adington, Sevenoak, Kent just off the M20 jct 2 (Brandshatch) viewings are also welcome after VBOA.
Please feel free to PM me prior to Billing as I am happy to exchange numbers with those who are interested in seeing the car next weekend.
I look forward to meeting you all.
P.S Photos shall be added soon or view the car next weekend if you are attending VBOA