#1 ·
Car Make and Model
Corsa GSI with Redtop Non Runner with Mods and Spares​
Mileage
106000​
Description
Vauxhall : Corsa GSI, 2.0 Redtop. Non Runner with Mods *UPDATED PRICE*

Pics on Pistonheads

Now priced at a huge loss for myself, make an offer.

Hey, up for sale if my corsa with 2.0 engine from calibra, work recently been carried out by "Cars" in East Calder, still to pick up receipt however can supply their number to confirm the work.

The work which I asked to be done is as follows.
The block as been rebored by .25 to fit accralite deep pocketed pistons. With standard rods with ARP rod bolts.

Head comes with Dblias Throttle bodies with SBD Double valve springs and New man 288degree cams. (Cams currently are not fitted).

It has jst had a new lightweight flywheel from SBD also. Gearbox is standard f20.

Custom exhaust manifold, however the exhaust is blowing at certain points, will supply a new back box but i recommend getting a new system.

The car is lowered 60mm on coilovers at the front and springs at the back, car will come with 16" softstars with tyres that have only covered about 5 miles.
Car also comes with a clifford 650 mkII alarm system

Now with regards to the bad points, the car has no MOT or TAX and it not registered on the Log book as a 2 litre, this is due to the engine just been put in. The engine will not start and i do not have the time or the funds to put any more money into it. IT would appear to be an electrical issue as the engine will turn but wont fire up, the spark is intermittant. It could be as simple as a coil pack but as i said i do not have the patience anymore.

I wont quote prices for the parts etc as anyone who knows about these cars will understand about how much i have put into this. I will have to split it if i dont get the price i want but i do want want to do this. Please contact by PM and i will get back to you asap.

Cheers

Chris

camcover has been changed to a silver one and the cars a bit dirty now compaired to the pics

*Edit* Car will also come with Dastek Unichip piggy back management, i assume it will need mapped.

Also will throw in a couple of bucket seats.​
Remaining MOT
None​
Price
1200​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.