astra g turbo

638 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  kenny1day 
#1 ·
Car Make and Model
astra g turbo​
Mileage
112000​
Description
astra 1.8 sport,fitted with a vxr turbo engine thats covered roundabout 47,000 miles.The spec for this car is:
stage 2 tuned 260 bhp
samco hoses
steel pipework
front mounted intercooler
induction mod (crossover removed)
dump valve
888 panel filter
iridium spark plugs
miltek pre-cat pipe and exhaust system
opc plug cover
308mm brakes
lowered 40mm
irmscher rear lights and sideskirts
gsi front bumper,arch spats and spoiler
window tints
phase 2 vectra gsi wheels
de-badged grill
bad points are:
radiator fan on constant (not really a problem for me,whoever buys might want to fit an in-line fan switch)
bulbs out on centre display
slight bubbling on wheels
thats about everything i can think of at the mo,genuine reason for sale the car has never let me down and is VERY quick,just dont use it very much and need to get a more practical car!last mot it failed on two tyres (fronts) fuel filter leaking and headlamp aim.The price it is set at is the price I want,looking at the spec of this car I think anyone who knows about these things knows the money thats been spent on it,standard original gsi's are doing a lot more,with this you get the looks and the performance for less money!
Remaining MOT
9 months​
Price
3600​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.