Vauxhall Astra Mk3

673 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Brown93 
#1 ·
Car Make and Model
Vauxhall Astra Mk3​
Mileage
130000​
Description
For sale is a vauxhall astra 1700 TD. It is a lovely little van has been at our garage for many years but we no longer need it therefore it is up for sale. It has been well looked after, it is very clean. The van is on a P reg and is taxed until april. The MOT is around about the same time as the tax (will confirm this on monday). It has been parked up for half a year however i have had it runner this morning (with the help of jump leads) it will be getting a good run and a valet before sold. If anymore information is required feel free to ring ERB Services Ltd (0191276 7574) and ask for Dave or Eddie. Alternatively contact myself either by e-mail (dannyb1_5@hotmail.co.uk) or telephone (07821816463).

The car is located at ERB Services Ltd, Hannington Place, Byker Bridge. Viewing can be arranged.
Spares or Repairs £450 ovno

<abbr class="published" title="2010-03-14T17:38:03+00:00"></abbr> <!--cached-Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:38:03 +0000-->

Remaining MOT
Unsure​
Price
£450 ovno​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.