SOLD 1998 Saab NG900 SE 2.0T SOLD

Car Make and Model
1998 Saab NG900 SE 2.0T​
Mileage
166k​
Description
Absolutely gutted that this must go.

Up for sale is my Blue Saab 900 Turbo SE
The car is in great condition, had the following done (by the previous owner who only clocked up 2k miles on it)

New Discs Rear
New Pads Rear
New Discs Front
New Pads Front
Oil Change
Air Filter
Spark Plugs
New Vacume Lines
New Front Springs
New Oil Cooler & Lines (used part from Neo Brothers)

The car has 166k on the clock but doesnt miss a beat and has no knocks, bangs or smoke. (only just run in for a saab)
The car has full cream leather interior with fully working SID, 6 cd changer and air con.
The Cruise control is fully functioning with increase and decrease all working from the stalk.
The tyres are enduro tyres and are all virtually brand new with loads of thread.

Now for the minor faults:

Drivers side wing mirror plastic casing cracked and is taped up at the moment (has not damaged the glass or the electric movement)
Small spot of rust on the rear passenger side arch (see picture below)
1 alloy has a slight kerb mark, does not affect the inflation of wheel or balance (see picture below)

Since owning it it's done 166k and going slowly while in use. Had the rack brace and piggyback rear arb, new wipers on the front, walnut dash and run on shell vpower.

Car would be ideal for an engine conversion, front subframe, struts, loom, dash, engine, 5stud that is why I thought I would chance it here. The engine is sweet, according to the previous owner beat off his friends cupra R so can't be bad for a 1400kg barge.

Remapped ECU (currently on, 225bhp)
Original ECU comes with it (to reset back to 185bhp)
Taxed until 31/07/2010
MOT until May
Genuine reason forces sale,
Located on the Wirral

£750, no p/x

Pictures below from previous owner before I bought it:

Exterior

Interior + Engine Bay

Damage

Kind Regards
Lee
Remaining MOT
2 Months​
Price
£750​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.