Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 8v

494 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Danny G 
#1 ·
Car Make and Model
Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 8v​
Mileage
76263​
Description
Here we have a 1.4 8v 1996 Vauxhall corsa 5 speed manual that would make an ideal first car with cheaper tax, insurance and running cost etc. I bought this car for my wife in February and did the following work on it: Head gasket, sump gasket, timing belt Inc tensioner & water pump so is now a very reliable and mechanically sound little trouble free car. After me getting all this work done we decided we needed a bigger car! The car has 1 years MOT and six months tax, it also has an alarm & immobiliser with remote central locking, it has a basic radio/cassette I do have the code for it but cant get it to work for some reason, also has a very small dent on the bonnet probably caused by a stone flicking up from the road. In my opinion the first to see this car will buy. Any inspection is welcome. It has matching seat covers (NOT TO COVER UP ANY DAMAGED SEATS) and floor mats, 5 good tyres and drives very smooth without fault.
£995ono
Remaining MOT
1 Year​
Price
£995 ono​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

Photos can be seen here and on ebay

http://www.gumtree.com/london/92/55407492.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.