2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  randomhero 
#1 · (Edited)
Car Make and Model
vauxhall astra c20let​
Mileage
83k​
Description
Vauxhall astra c20let

Description The car started life as a mint astra 2.0 16v sport but as you can see has been given the gsi treatment.I have pitures of the conversion from start to finish.

It has leather interior, side skirts sourced from a south-african astra gsi (very rare) and full genuine gsi body kit including bonnet, bumpers and spoiler.

Alot of time and effort has gone into the conversion and everything from the engine to the interior looks factory!! the car drives superb and handles like its on rails as the track rod ends have been turned upside down so that the steering arms remained straight when the car was lowered. Also the lower arms have been welded or extra strength and reduce flexing.

The engine is coscast and runs sweet as it has been rebuilt before the conversion!

It has a freshly reconditioned turbo and is still under warrenty, so holds boost well.

The car also has a clifford concept 650

The full spec is

c20let engine
f28 6 speed gearbox
phase 2 eds chips
large front mount intercooler
xe cam
knife edge crank 2bar fuel preassure regulator
recond turbo
steel head gasket
arp headbolts
brandnew gaskets all round
walbro 55 fuel pump
new cambelt / waterpump
some samco's
baileys dump valve
power flow exhaust system with irmscher backbox which sounds awesome pops and gurgles!
Uprated panel filter
ported and polished inlet manifrold
lightend flywheel
lowerd on koni's with new bushes all round
308mm brake discs
17"masitaly alloys (rare 4 stud) good tyres
momo italy steering wheel
boost gauge
160mph clocks
full gsi body kit
angel eye lights
gsi front splitter
leather interior (very tidy)

TAX AND M.O.T TILL JUNE AND THE MILAGE IS ABOUT 85K WITH SERVICE HISTORY UP TO 50K! NO SILLY OFFERS I KNOW WHAT THE CAR IS WORTH OFFERS OVER 2K PLEASE

The body work is mint with no rust or dents. I must stress this car is solid and drives superb! i have a stack of recipts from vauxhall, regal and other places!

I think thats covered everything just to say this car is a little different, fairly unique and always turns heads, I get compliments on what a nice car it is!!

any questions phone 07976456780​

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.