946 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  pityacker 
#1 ·
Car Make and Model
NOVA 1.3SR PROJECT RALLY CAR​
Mileage
64000miles​
Description
NOVA 1.3SR PROJECT RALLY CAR
D reg mk1 has 64000miles totally stripped out rebuilt engine and gearbox still out the car
1400cc block,New head, Original sport twin 40 webers with irmscher air box and manifold, Kent AST2 cam with vernier pulley,Magnex stainless exhaust system with AAS stainless 4 branch manifold,Suspension Spax,Brakes16v Calipers+vented disc's, Goodridge hoses,all brakes pipes replaced.new ball-joints track rod ends etc,Irmscher grill with twin lights, GTE bumpers, Front and rear strut brace, Full 6 point roll cage, Euro twin fog rear light conversion,New Corbeau forza sport bucket seats with 4 point sparco harness,s 16v digie clocks in mk1 dash, electric windows.Rally headlight bonnet pod with 4 spots,engine bay seam welded, a very solid car with loads of extras,loads of work done to it, just needs engine in and painted to finish with little body work to do.
Reason for sale i,v lost inerest now and am now into boat fishing and off roading.

welcome to veiwing (Ashington Northumberland)​
Remaining MOT
none​
Price
1400​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.