#1 · (Edited)
Car Make and Model
Ceramic Blue Vectra B 1.8 16v estate T&T​
Mileage
125k​
Description

Vectra B estate
1.8 16v X18XE engine

I'm selling because I need something more powerful to tow with. This copes for short journeys but I need a workhorse for longer distance towing.

Good points
-Brand new discs and pads on the front 3k ago
-Good alloys/tyres all round
-Debadged front grille (std one included)
-Bodywork generally good, paint very shiny
-Engine/gearbox/clutch all fine
-New plugs and oil change 3k ago
-ICV cleaned out 3k ago
-Good MPG
-Aircon very cold, heaters very hot
-Towbar with cover

Bad points
-Very occasional rumble from the rear bushes, common Vectra issue and not hard to change
- Headlining sometimes vibrates/buzzes a little, but stops when the blowers are on lol (can be quite entertaining)
- Rust bubble on the tailgate over the Vauxhall badge. Never bothered me tbh

Car is taxed till end of March. I'm just about to put another 12 month MOT on it, which will mean it's MOT'd until end of March 2011 :D Very reliable/dependable car. Not been smoked in or had dogs in it as far as I know. It'll be cleaned throughout before sale!

£700 I *might* p/x for something interesting eg Cav/Calibra, Corsa sport/GSi although a cash sale would be best.​
Remaining MOT
13 months​
Price
900ono​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.