2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  bigz22 
#1 · (Edited)
Car Make and Model
Vectra ST200​
Mileage
89800​
Description
Vauxhall Vectra ST200 #0024

Time for the ST200 to be sold due to financial reasons.

This is one of only three ever produced in diamond black, & is in good condition apart from a bubble on a rear arch & a couple of blisters at the bottom of a couple of doors which to be honest can hardly be seen. I would love to have these bits done myself & then have an immaculate rare car again but as ive just taken over my 1st house its just not possible for me to raise the cash to get it done.

The car is 100% standard apart from a magnex backbox & really is a stunning car, im sure if you are looking at this ad u wont need to know what theyre all about!!

The AP's are in great working order & i have spare pads with them aswell, alloys are in great condition with a mint spare & all good tyres. Interior is near mint too, just could do with a new sticker on the ash tray (about £2!). Runs like a dream & has just had a new £360 alarm fitted with reciept.

I dont have much access to internet at the mo so feel free to call or text on 07824391240.
I will try to get some pics up once i can get my pics onto a work computer, any questions please ask.

Cheers, Jon

Rear arch now done, bottoms of doors done, sideskirt redone, new battery fitted, now at 90160k miles.

£5000 ono

Remaining MOT
10 Months​
Price
4250​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.