673 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  5_door owner 
#1 · (Edited)
Car Make and Model
mk4 astra sport 1.6 16v​
Mileage
136000​
Description
hi here i have a 1.6 16v 5dr mk4 astra sport

The astra has had thousands spent on it in the past few years, many modifications which include;

exterior ;

recently new 17” wheels
badgeless grille (will also come with an opel grille)
reiger look front bumper
rear spoiler
gsi turbo rear bumper
gsi side skirts
irmscher door strips
brand new headlights 2 months ago (will also come with a set of angel eye headlights)
lexus style rear lights

interior;

£700 konig leather reclining bucket seats
white dial kit
irmscher door pins front and back
chrome heater vents and handles
racing gear knob/ pedals/ handbrake cover
leather gaitors

mechanical;

Courtney panel filter (will come with standard filter aswell)
Stainless pipework from cat to backbox
Drilled and grooved brake discs
recent New rear brake shoes
recent new front pads

the car has had a different backbox fitted but it is blowing at the joint, other backbox (in the pics) will be supplied with the car, the car has been stood for around 2 months as im not insured on it anymore and need it gone to free up some cash for my nova, its running lumpy (needs new plugs) and the exhaust needs sorting, and the front bumper has a bit of damage on the bottom corner (very easilly fixed at a bodyshop £75 tops) its still fine to drive.

looking for 1100£ovno due to the little jobs needed on it, i would get the bits fixed and sell it for more but have no spare time at the moment so its going cheep

if your interested pm me on here or call me on 07875958090

cheers,
nath.:beer:

Remaining MOT
3months​
Price
price dropped to 1100 ovno need it gone, will p/x with cash my way or swap WHY​
V5
  • V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.