Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Ford Fiesta 1.25 16v - cheap runaround

552 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Mazz 
#1 ·
I've got my sisters Fiesta to sell for her.

Its a standard R reg mk4 LX in dark metallic green, 3dr 1.25 16v Zetec jobby. It's just gone over 93k today and is taxed til end of Dec and MOT til about April/May 09.

Good runner and surprisingly revvy, very economical (about 200 miles on £20). There are the usual scuff's and scratches around it, with a few deep'ish ones down the N/S.
There is a slight problem with gear selection, it just needs a little persuasion to go into gear sometimes. The clutch still grips fine, I think it might need bleeding. I've been driving it for about a month now while mine has been commendeared by the missis and its a nice little runner, i just miss my auto-box tbh!

I'm very clued up on Fraud's, but from what i can gather its a pre-face lift car with the 16v lump, which means grey bumpers, manual steering, economy window's etc - but it does have a rev counter and a sunroof! I'll even leave the Pioneer 6x9's in which having rattling around to boot for a month.

Here's an aweful camera pic of it (thats a reflection on rear arch!)

£350 ovno.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.