Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk3 astra sport xe conversion with 12 months mot

893 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  bonelorry 
#1 · (Edited)
right i have decided to put the astra up for sale again, ive had the car mot'd yesterday so it now has 12months mot. heres some info on the car

CAR - 1995 1.8 16v ceramic blue astra sport standard shell with gsi back lights, smoked headlights, smoked indicators and smoked side repeaters, full set of vauxhall mudflaps.

ENGINE - 1994 dizzyless c20xe fitted from astra gsi with f20 box, done 100k miles, just had a new cambelt, new waterpump, new thermostat, new coolant temp sensor, brand new full janspeed exhaust system with de-cat, new magnecore kv-85 ht leads, and a full service 1200 miles ago. i have reciepts for the engine conversion.

BRAKES - standard 256mm front discs and standard rear discs with calipers painted black loads left on the pads

SUSPENSION - full koni top adjustable kit, 40mm koni lowering springs and new bottom arms fited with powerflex bushes this cost me over £400 i have reciepts

WHEELS AND TYRES - standard astra sport 15" alloys repainted in anthracite, 4 recent goodyear tyres

INTERIOR - standard sport tigerstripe recaros, twin airbag dash, irmscher titanium gearknob,

many people know this car on mk3oc and can vouch for its condition, it isnt a concours car like many other 12 year old vauxhalls but it is very very tidy for its age both inside and out.

the car has 12 months mot and is taxed till november, and i am located in the sheffield area. . it has been owned previously by an enthusiast and has been very well looked after and maintained.

£950 no offers

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.