#1 · (Edited)
daewoo nexia

Daewoo Nexia
p-reg, 3 dr, silver, glxi, 1.5 16v, 61,000miles

- electric windows
- power steering
- central locking
- abs, airbag
- aircon (I think it has leaked as it was cold at the beginning of the summer, then started taking a while to cool, then didn't cool, the compressor still clicks on and off so I don't think there is a problem there).
- two way alarm (pager) with remote start, remote boot release and more

problems:
not a problem any more, but anyway the original engine died as a cam belt pulley broke, put another one in (don't ask what the mileage was on it cos I haven't got a clue, but it runs better now than it ever did before).

drivers seat seems to be broken at the subframe (some fat ******* must have sat on it) but will get the welder out to fix that

dent in boot lid (might get away with pushing/pulling it out)

front fog light lens broken (I am trying to find another one)

New MOT Jun 2005 falls in lower tax rating as it is less than 1550cc

tight suspension for a standard car, some might say a bit too tight. It is a slightly more modern Astra so parts are generally shared through the GM part bins, Vauxhall have not got a clue about Daewoo's yet (some of them haven't got the hang of Vauxhalls yet), but once they do find the bit you need and is not stocked only takes about 1-2 days to get it, but always try a local spares shop first as they can usually cross reference parts for you.
No hanyes manual but for most things you can get away with a Astra manual (included).

pics in a few days once I get a bit more time.

I am getting rid of it because I bought a Cav V6, but not a bad car I used it on the motorway 80/90% doing over 10,000 miles since I bought it in December, and apart from the engine problem it has been quite reliable.

£700-ish, and I might throw in a DVD/mp3 player and 5" screen.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.