Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

No2 purge kits

1K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  RDS 
#1 · (Edited)
Any one seen these purge kits like on the skyline in f&tf2.

You can get them now if you have nos.

purge kit costs £140ish i think. Looks well smart.:)

See less See more
#6 ·
NOS fogger/purge systems

I think that if they looked as they do on the F+F2 then they would be rather cool.

BUT, having seen a couple used at USC which didnt make any fog just the noise to most it would appear that your car is just making nasty noises whilst sitting at idle.

BTW, i think they are to purge the lines of gas that has already exited the bottle?

#10 ·
astrasport said:
so if i was looking to buy one, would i need a purge valve or a fogger system??? i want it like in 2F2F...
Atmosphere purges look like that but some people dont put the purge jets pointing out from under the bonnet so the cloud is hidden.

I saw a fitting guide in an american honda tuning mag, they get all the best toys cheap.

#13 ·
If you want a purge kit for being a tart with, use a fake CO2 its far cheaper and gives a slightly thicker cloud anyway (that one in the pic is CO2 i suspect)

I fitted a purge valve to my mates cappa for weston wheels cause he is a bit of an attention whore like that, and i worked out that every 1.5 seconds he activated it for wasted a quids worth of gas, it would have only been a couple of dozen pence for the same amount of CO2

Chip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.