Check this out(big pic)

1K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  Davo 
#1 ·
Pulled in at work today it it THE best car i have ever seen a Zonda

See less See more
#11 ·
I don't like it at all. To me it looks like a kitcar version of the McLaren

£300K? are they MAD?

I wouldn't like it even at a TENTH of that price. Not sexy like an Esprit, not curvy like a Cobra or a TVR.

Would never compare it to an Aston - there isn't even an Aston at that price, is there? Gee....:rolleyes:

#12 ·
It was the fastest round the top gear track, and is half the price of a McLaren, and you get an awesome engine the V12 Merc lump - at least it isnt a Noble, pretending to be a supercar with a Zetec under the hood.

I think you just dont like things that work John lmao

For 30k it would be steal of the century lol.

#19 ·
Quote - I don't like it at all. To me it looks like a kitcar version of the McLaren

£300K? are they MAD?

I wouldn't like it even at a TENTH of that price. Not sexy like an Esprit, not curvy like a Cobra or a TVR.

Would never compare it to an Aston - there isn't even an Aston at that price, is there? Gee....

Its not untill u see it in the flesh that the quality of this is second to none the carbon and aluminium are absoluty perfect quality

#21 ·
tomastramk3 said:
hi ross, there arnt any jobs goin are there i've had enough here i think its time to move!
Send me your details mate. Where you after working? I know SEAT will be looking for people very soon as two more have handed thier notices in since I did...lol

But I wouldnt wish that place on anyone, used to be good but not any more. :(

#23 ·
I deliver to a place that is the sole sales outlet for them in the UK. They've got a silver one like the one above in at the mo and a Black C12s version, what the difference is i dont know. The silver one is priced at £325,000 or €540,000.
They are a distributer for Digitech tuning goodies for the major players such as Lambo, ferrari etc
Usually they have the run of the mill Diablos and Ferraris and currently they have a twin turbo'd V12 Merc S600 with a stonking 900lb/ft Torque:eek:

MERCEDES CL600

Coupe Tektite Grey, Anthracite Leather, Distronic, Parktronic, Linguatronic, Sump Shield, COMAND, TV-Tuner, Electric Rear Roller Blind, Nokia 6310i, Remote Boot Closing, 20” Digi-Tec Alloy Wheels, 550BHP, 900NM Digi-Tec Upgrade, Keyless-Go

The currnet stock list looks something like this:

PAGANI ZONDA C12S
PAGANI ZONDA C12S ROADSTER
FERRARI ENZO
LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SV
MERCEDES SL55 AMG
MERCEDES SL600
MERCEDES S350 LONG WHEELBASE
MERCEDES S55 AMG LONG WHEEL BASE
MERCEDES E200 KOMPRESSOR (AVANTGARDE)
MERCEDES E55 AMG
MERCEDES CL600

They've also got a very rare BMW M1 from 1980 for £70k

And this is whats coming in soon:
Porsche Carrera GT
Bentley Continental GT
Aston Martin AMV8
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren - Mercedes SLR

Other than that thye sell all the usual Beemers, Mercs and other supercars. Once i get my data cable i'll be uploading the pics i take with my phone

#24 ·
Jus thinking about this, I'm never going to have 300,000 to buy one of these, and even if I did, I wouldn't. Nobody looks on someone in a Ferrari or whatever and thinks' wow, he must be cool.' I'm pleased to say, if I could get about 300bhp out of my GSi, have it whoosh, 18" alloys and a leather interior, I'd be happy.
Go on have a go at me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.