Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Southend?????

620 views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  jonnyg 
#1 ·
On Sat anyone????

#4 ·
Well until the head gasket gets done next week I don't really want to drive it long distances if I can avoid it. And besides I dont really drive around in Southend unless it's a Friday cos it's easier to walk about and see who's there. Races on the way back are a laugh though. Saw a good one a few weeks back involving an RS Turbo a Cav GSi and a Nova. Talk about poor lane discipline!

Disclaimer: I don't drive it long distances but I have been thrashing it a lot lately, don't give me any jip! :p

#9 ·
Cars wise a Saturday is always excellent, usually in the region of 600-700 perhaps during the hours 8 - 2am. It's staying really busy at the moment, though no doubt the arse weather will have something to say about that. Can't say i really look for women since I am usually with mine and am otherwise occupied. There's not T&A scattered everywhere but plenty of girls drive about and there's always some in and around the amusement/pub/club area.

If you're down that way sometime might be worth a look. Doubt there's anywhere in the UK as consistent as Southend for smart motors and modded malarky.

#11 ·
these to girls were out the sunroof of a belmont sri with the tits out, so next time they come round the front..........

15 of us in a line pulled monnies!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha

they loved it!!!!!!:lol:

its a good laugh. bout an hour and a halfs drive from me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.