Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

My new toy

821 views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  SimonP 
G
#1 ·
See less See more
G
#16 ·
I paid a £1000 for it. Yes it is a 2 ltr 8v. I was going to put a 16v in it but since driveing it as it is I will keep it 8v for now. Its as quick if not slightly quicker than my chipped cav gsi. 284mm big disc conversion is going on this weekend and the bucket seat's and harnesses are on order. Maybe next year I will put the 16v engine in it.

G
#19 ·
It did start off as a 1 ltr. It's getting a cage in a few weeks. It's not going to be a chrome one as I want it to look standard ish looking so I can show up a few "performance cars". A friend of mine works at a plastic's company and has shown me a sample of this plastic that looks like carbon fibre. Its going to have 2 Corbeau Forza 2000 seats with harnesses and thats it. No back seats and I am going to board the boot floor out to tidy it up.

G
#23 ·
Its first proper thrashing will be at Castle Chombe. If anyone wants to go halfs on a track pass with me I am willing to take them round. I think I am quite a good driver (well the to cav turbo's and Richard in his skyline thought so. Done the cavs and caught Richard but couldnt pass him) Its got a 20SER engine in it I think (whats it out of?) 16v brakes on it at the moment but they are being changed for teh HI-SPEC 284mm disc conversion. Its now got a LCD dash in it. GSI front and rear bumpers. Just brought a MOMO wheel for it (need hub). Thats it so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.