Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Grrrrrr, I'm not happy!!

2K views 77 replies 15 participants last post by  SimonP 
#1 ·
After Demon Tweeks sending me the wrong springs, Omega Express still haven't managed to pick up the ones I have.

Called Demon Tweeks again saying I needed the kit by Saturday. They don't have any stock and Eibach aren't getting any in untill next bloody month!!

Does anyone know anywhere that keeps Eibach 30mm spring kits for MK3 Astra's in stock?

Cheers

#63 ·
Glad you didn't take any pics at the cruise. Looked far too standard for my liking!

Still not sure about the rear disks. Gotta find out about the ABS compatibility first. I want to fit em though. May have to find the rear beam off an Astra sport or something.

#65 ·
Ooooh, gurt bigguns then. Yeah, I'd only change the rear disks for looks. Not
sure I need better braking after all I don't drive anything quick so not
bothered. Just don't like looking at drunms too much. Painting them matt black
on Saturday anyway.

#71 ·
ummmmmmmmmm

what cruise you all talking about?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
not that i canney make it though..cause ill be in the Margam orangey wanking over colin macrae
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahhemmm i mean his car.....;)

#75 ·
OMG

please dont tell me you trying to smart-ass a supervisor....:lol: :lol:

DaveB Im upgrading my front brakes sometime
What is it, someone step on your beige shoes?
Just gotta sort out this ****ing rear bumper now! Easy enough to buy, but to get back over here.....might be very costly!
Ooooh, gurt bigguns then. Yeah, I'd only change the rear disks for looks. Not
sure I need better braking after all I don't drive anything quick so not
bothered. Just don't like looking at drunms too much. Painting them matt black
on Saturday anyway.
Still not sure about the rear disks. Gotta find out about the ABS compatibility first. I want to fit em though. May have to find the rear beam off an Astra sport or something.
If your going for the replica GSI cabriolet, does that means that your getting rear discs? or have you already got them?
about the same as these quotes matey.......i mean this topic is about u awaiting a set of sorings am i right.....;)

i was just asking where the cruise was cause i didnt know there was one sorted this sunday and hence.....:eek: decided to explain why i cant make it anywaysssss...okey dokey :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.