Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Brilliant Service From Regal

562 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  observer 
#1 ·
as some of you know I had a few probs with the cav at pv2003 and had to get a new set of leads.The problem is that my car has a dis pack xe.
Anyway,the only people with leads were regal so I bought them,only to find 3 and 4 too short.To cut a long story short,I put no 3 on 4 and regal said they would get magnicor to send me a longer lead so I would have a full set.
In the post today I recieved the last lead I need,and it's the right one...

so top marks to regal for sorting this out so quickly

(I know some of you have had probs with regal before,but this shows that they can be good!!).

tony

#5 ·
Giles said:

If so top marks for Regal for doing something they said they would do.
IMO you shouldn't have to be thankful that someone does wot they say they would do - this should just be expected. If they go above and beyond wot they said they'd do - that deserves praise.

I think we've just come to expect these companies to shaft us so we're extactic when we get even a little bit close to wot we've paid for.

#7 ·
Agree with you Neil.
They mearly achived a 'tick in the box' for doing what they were supposed to.
It therefore makes their peformance in this episode 'acceptable'. they would have had to have done something 'more than would be expected from any normal company' for them to deserve praise.

#8 ·
I see what you guys are saying,but I needed the leads to get home and instead of saying they ain't got a set for my car,they made sure I had enough to get home with,then posted (at there cost) the last lead to make up the set.

I should add that my car is a dizzyless xe,and getting leads has always been a problem as many people don't do them.
The sets regal had were ecotec ones,but they had the correct ends on them which is why I had them.

I just thought that it'd make a change for regal to get a positive post on mig for once.

tony

#9 ·
tony sri said:
as some of you know I had a few probs with the cav at pv2003 and had to get a new set of leads.The problem is that my car has a dis pack xe.
Anyway,the only people with leads were regal so I bought them,only to find 3 and 4 too short.To cut a long story short,I put no 3 on 4 and regal said they would get magnicor to send me a longer lead so I would have a full set.
In the post today I recieved the last lead I need,and it's the right one...

so top marks to regal for sorting this out so quickly

(I know some of you have had probs with regal before,but this shows that they can be good!!).

tony
Yeah Regal have improved their service no ends, my p2 power switch was buggered, nextday turn around from regal! great stuff!!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.