Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Traders stock left over from Performance Vauxhall Show

711 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  xx 5id xx 
#1 ·
The following prices are very cheap just to shift some stock left after the Vauxhall show that took place this weekend.

I only have the lights in stock until 3pm today as they're going back on a sale or return basis so if you are after a set please give me a call on 07880 555657.

ULTRA
Corsa B Blue Headlights £118
Corsa C Super Smoked Tail Lights £125
Corsa C Clear Tail Lights £99
Corsa B 3dr Lexus Design Tail Lights £107
Corsa B 3dr Lexus Design Smoked Tail Lights £112.50
Crosa B 3dr Clear Design Tail Lights £75
Corsa B 3dr Smoked Design Tail Lights £75

G-MAX
Springs Corsa 1.4i 16v/ 1.6 GSi 16v £60
Springs Corsa 1.2i/ 1.2ie/ 1.4i/ 1.4si/ 1.5d/ 1.5td/ sport £60
Kit Corsa 1.2i/ 1.2ie/ 1.4i/ 1.4si/ 1.5d/ 1.5td/ sport £170
Kit Corsa 1.4i 16v/ 1.6 GSi 16v £170

For the suspension kits you can call/ e-mail.

Cheers,
Jay

X-Factor Motorsport
Tel: 07880 555657/ 01753 632811
sales@xfactormotorsport.co.uk

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello no I'm not the Astra man thats my bus partner, wouldn't mind it being mine though :D
At the mo there are opnly 3 of us running X-factor but hopefully we will expand soon and have a few more staff and be able to offer even better deals to our customers;)

#4 ·
Are u the one with a moustache?
I was at ur stand at PV for a lil while, chatting about my Suicide Doors Nova...
Whats Astra Man's name?
Was the other guy Dan??
and who are you?

Is David P going to join X-Factor too? or is he an associate promoter?

Its good to introduce yourself here :p

#6 ·
Hi I'm James I'm the owner of X-factor and the chap who owns the Astra is Nick, if you know Dave then you might have met Nick before, Dave was just there for the stella though lmao
I have tried to get hold of mike about advertising on the site but he's not replied to my mails as yet. I would be interested in perhaps making a monthly donation to the running of the site and perhaps getting an ad banner on the site if poss :confused:

#10 · (Edited)
Well you name it we can pretty much do it !
Heres few of the things we do ;)
Exhausts, Cams, Vernier pulleys, Lights, Spoilers, Skirts, Splitters, Bumpers, Full Bodykits, Alloy wheels, Suspension, Brakes, Clutches, Bailey Products, Chroming, Steering wheels, Gear knobs, Ford OE products, Omex Mgmt, Jenvey Throttle Bodies, Seats, Harnesses, Strut Braces, Polyurethane bushes, Turbos, Forge parts, Japanese Parts : HKS, Jun, Greddi etc, Powerchips, Silicone hoses, FSE Power Boost Valves, Mirrors, Bulbs, Powder coating.

#13 ·
lmao ...we're on the same wavelength there then!

We'll chat in more depth later James ...let me know when your site is up & running and I'll link it to Xstyle if you want... (& vice versa would be nice).

I want everything chromed! also be interested in some vernier pulleys and maybe some 315mm brake disc set up?

all depends on price etc ...but I'm sure us Slough boys can come to an agreement ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.