See less See more
#4 ·
andy day said:
Nice pictures
But wtf is that last one looks like its the wrong way round engine
what car was that ???lmao

Andy
That's the viva turbo nitros.

I was expecting to see a V8+ under the bonnet the way it was running and was :eek: when I saw it was a 2 litre VX engine :)

I got 2 videos of it if I could upload them :(

#7 ·
The "Viva" is actually a Ferenza, the reason the engine is "the wrong way round" is coz its RWD. I quite often see him at RWYB and he normally runs 11s. He also normally goes with his mate who has a Mk 3 Cortina with Cossie engine and NOS which looks similar with Matt Black paint, dirty engine bay and paint can. That runs 10s, mental!

#13 ·
that viva was awesome! on his last run (hence last run) broke down init :( i got video capage of this beast and will be posted up soon :D

aye...came across ur cav strick..chuckled when read ginger nut on it :p didnt know who's it was till now! :)

#14 ·
that viva was awesome! on his last run (hence last run) broke down init :( i got video capage of this beast and will be posted up soon :D

aye...came across ur cav strick..chuckled when read ginger nut on it :p didnt know who's it was till now!
:p

#18 ·
lmao @ strick

did u see the calibra 16v redtop with viper kit on it near ur car?

Talked to the guy and he said its pumping about 166bhp with this kit and chip..and noooo kangeroo whats so eva

#22 ·
Hey andy, pretty sure i saw you on the way back down the A40 i think??? dont know englands roads too well

Pretty sure you have a blue cav turbo with 17" imolas on an L plate iirc, absolutly gorgeous car if its your i saw (slight slight ding in passenger side rear door otherwise spotless)

#23 ·
That Viva Coupe/Firenza/Magnum (all the same shape!!) was cool. I couldnt wait to see that go up the strip after seeing it in TV. Love the paint tin that is lmao kwality! Looks like hes changed the induction routing slightly as well.

I didnt see the one where he broke it tho. What happened? Gearbox??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.