Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Vauxhall Astra GTE Quicksilver

18K views 65 replies 39 participants last post by  ayresyy 
#1 ·
Anyone got any gen on these?

Just found something about them on eBay, look like limited edition RHD but i've never heard of em.

#56 ·
£8k? Cant see it being worth that, then theres the claim it will only appreciate in value. MK2 Astra's aint being recognised as desireable to that level or anything like it yet so that very optimistic!!

#59 ·
I used to have a set of these wheels without knowing what they were (I know I've said that already in this thread, but that was a few years ago lol). One got nicked from side of my house, and I sold 2 on another car. I still have one left though if anyone is interested ;-)

#60 ·
I can appreciate why its special but I think it looks completely wank !

If I had more money in sense I would happily strip it out and use it as a base for a widearch track car, However im guessing everything would fall off pretty sharpish.

Still Im sure I could put it to good use :)

#61 ·
You just know you'd drive it down the road, stop at the lights and 22 years worth of rust would suddenly appear on the rear arches .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.