Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Please no one buy this car on ebay! its a wrongen!

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  tonyo 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

Went to view this nice looking vectra on thurs and noticed a few this didnt add up:confused:
Firstly its listed as a 40,000 mile car and the leather drivers seat is showing bolster wear!
Also, its a right mess inside the cab and the boot with engine oil rubbed into all the carpets.
More importantly!! I did a HPI check on it and its well suspect!! turns out it had 68,000 miles in 2007 just before a write off! then it came back with 41,000 miles in 2009:yuck:
Guy didnt seem to know about it as he bought it in april this yr and seemed unaware..

Either way i bought him up to date about the moody history thinking he would pull the add
Thing is, hes relisted it at a lower start bid and isnt mentioning the crappy past hoping someone will buy it:mad:
Wouldnt want someone else to buy this crap car and get stung:beer:
2004 VAUXHALL VECTRA ELITE CDTI SILVER on eBay (end time 10-Jun-10 09:42:24 BST)

#3 ·
Re: Please no one buy this caron ebay! its a wrongen!

it's an offense to sell a car knowing it's moody and not saying, report him!

chances are he's a mug who's had the wool pulled over his eyes and now won't take the loss, it's what happens to most mugs who buy a lemon, they don't want to lose out so they just scam the next fool.

#10 ·
it must be real easy to do :eek: i went to see a red one before i saw mine, 2006 cdti elite, a suspect 60k miles nearly bang on, very very tatty on the outside (stone chips etc), and a nice sticker on the engine saying when the cambelt was last changed lmao lmao 2007 @ 128k

#15 ·
Yer thought i told you gary! a mate wanted it who had my last cali turbo! Hes paid full money for it and will take her when i find another car! Guys! im done with all the money and the constant problems of the calis! Ive had three now and therve all been mares! Got my misses and daughter to think about as they have been coming second for too long! Dont want to go sensible but ive got better things to thro money at! Ganna be hard giving up the keys but im done tbh! In some ways im looking forward to a bit more ride comfort and alot less time cursing lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.