7K views 75 replies 56 participants last post by  wascool2 
#1 ·
As above
love to see some pics

this was mine

1994 Corsa 1.2 8v

See less See more
#34 ·
first car was a nova, abit chavvy now, but was decent and pretty suttle at the time and i knew the car was looked after as guy lived across the road from my ex so used to see it everyday almost

After 2 weeks this is what happens when an uninsured banned driver pulls out in front of you in a 60mph A-road

#51 ·
My first car that i drove on the road unfortunately I don't have a decent picture of it so nicked someones. The first car I ever bought was a pug 205 gti with a duff clutch but it turned out to be a rot box so i never bothered fixing it, only bought it from £60 from the auctions lmao

#56 ·
My first car was a nova 1.2 , red spares or repair job for a few hundred quid , got it all fixed up for passing my test , had it resprayed white alloys etc etc the usual , then one night was out in it car full hit a pot hole and the front driver strut detatched its self fromt the car and came through the bonnett! not massivly but the strut housing tore completely away from the shell lol! wasnt funny at the time , oh and how the years fly by that was 11 years ago! geeeeeez getting old haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.