Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Castle Combe Action Day Pics (21.04.07)

1K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  dhdev 
#1 · (Edited)
Only went up for a couple of hours. Only had chance to take a few random pics. Used a dodgy batch uploader again so pic quality has suffered. :doh:

See less See more
#12 ·
I know, had stuff to do though. Seen that Nova up there before, very quick indeed. Would have liked to see the Cossies though :nod:

Oh yeah, and how low is that splitter on your ibiza pete? Bet that is great fun over the speed ramps in your estate
lol, looked lower today because of how the car was parked. Its a bit battered from the ramps but i got a new one in the shed awaiting fitting :)

#16 ·
ill post up some later had to go home early as i was called back to my car (at home) to find the steering wheel smashed off and the door bent...:( got some photos tho and had fun when i went back up tho.

oh and that reyland cosworth is absolutely nuts.

#18 ·
Nice pics beaker, i really need to get ass to one of these trackdays! get myself soem more practice:)

Only thing i would say is that on a couple there not as sharp as your would have liked, maybe a faster shutter speed woudl have sorted this out?

Great pics thought?

You should get yourself to the canon forum (type potn onto google)

#19 ·
Kept the sutter speed slow in order to blur wheels and background. Soft focus is down to my lens & my shakey hangover hands. Already on POTN, just don't post much. Use it maninly for info. :nod:

#22 ·
DAR's Nova was Rapid!!! Clocked it at 1min 23secs exactly the same speed as the Reyland Cossie on 1 Bar of Boost!!!!

BottleThroddy Nova has Two big holes in its block!!! :(
funk he clocked up a good time then...and ah bugger what happened to bts?

#27 · (Edited)
gutted BT, if i hadnt of been working i would of defo come along for support :doh: Also fly i think i am right in correcting you that it would be the joys of a dogbox :beer:

*edit* although i could be wrong as BT can be gay and get his facts wrong from time to time lol

#35 ·
Thats my bad, he was getting mucked around by Quaife a bit, a dog box was on the cards but apparently at the last minute the synchro that they originally told him wasnt going to be availiable for 3 months had already been picked (therefore didnt show on the system as it was the last one and had been taken off the computer) and was sat next to his exchange box, and he never told me, so once again I look like a tool PMSL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.