Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Bought me a new motor, sorry it isn't a Vauxhall...it has the 4 letter F word on it!

2K views 69 replies 32 participants last post by  SammyP 
#1 ·
It is in absolutely awesome as new condition and has never been used or driven, it has had one owner and has been stored since new. :eek:

For some bizarre reason the ONLY thing wrong with the car is that it is missing a wing mirror, but that will soon be sorted with a new one.

The bodywork doesn't have as much as a single mark, scratch or swirl mark.

Chuffed to bits with it, although it was acquired purely to sell on. :eek:

#39 ·
As title, this vehicle is in absolutely awesome as new condition and has never been used or driven! (Shock horror)

One owner in covered storage since new. Perfect electrics and would make ideal track or road car as they are often refered to as being magnetic with the road.

Reason for sale is that it was acquired purely to sell on at a profit, pictures and further details available upon request! These are getting increasingly rarer in this condition, especially as so many are damaged at some point in their life. This has never been used in anger.

The only fault with this vehicle is that the passenger side wing mirror is missing but a brand new one will be provided upon sale! Not a single mark, scratch or swirl mark on the bodywork.

Serious offers, this is a serious motor!

As wrote on a local site Wayne is a member of.

http://www.cruisestockport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4061

#61 ·
lmao

Clever thread wayne. You never said how much you actually paid!!! lmao

Absolute quality!!!

#64 ·
You mean that one where i'd postedp ics of my car in its current state as I often used to do, then tagged on a sneaky picture of the car i'd HOPED to purchase before my money ran out?

Facts and straight? *****.

anyway...lmao Wayne! Not keen on the graphics ;)

#69 ·
Sounds sweet but you'll sort the wing mirror before the deal is done is done though? Would a test drive be possible cus I'm only a short arse so can't drive most cars as can't see over the steering wheel or reach the pedals comfortably so would want to make sure it'd suit a smaller person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.