Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

meetings in the south west!! don t know if right thread

520 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Owen 
#1 ·
sorry if this in wrong thread but wanted to ask if there are any meets or get togethers for the vauxhall cars around the south west??
as im in w-s-m
just always wanted to meet up with other chaps and ask questions and learn bit more on these cars as there is only so much you can learn in books etc!!

cheers

james

#4 ·
brett i was up cheddar sunday night had to meet one of me mates nick duckett!!
im sure you know him!!
as i know ya name!!!
hes friends with gaffer and edgy
i had the red red top gsi last year and you had yours gte b4 ya put the new lump in it
its a shame about the club then if no one is interested nowadays!!!
still don t no what to do about me car??
should i sell it or should i get some nice 17 for it for a early christmas present???:)

cheers

slap

#6 ·
As Brett said- the region is dead. First Mike jacked it in, and then Lee, and admin still havent (To my knowledge) appointed a replacement, even thou i know there have been offers. No point in renewing my membership (letter last week oddly enough).

So i suggest you take kazsymonds up on the offer, and go to MK3oc.co.uk, if you actually want to meet real life fellow enthusiasts in the area.

#7 ·
yeah I remember you, you sold Dan Langley that 309GTi right?

MIG SW reigon is well and truly dead mate, but there are a few of here who meet in WSM pizza hut on a sunday, Chip & Coolamasta normally. I dont bother with Weston anymore!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.