Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Don't think that will T-Cut out!

649 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Rcb 
#1 ·
Looked out of my windows (at work) and saw this!!!!

I could hear something nice but couldnt tell what the screaching noise was until I noticed the passanger side front wheel was jammed in the position above and it was on full left lock to get it round the compound!!

Shame to say this is only one of the numerous smashed up exotic cars I see everyday.

Here's another one that doesnt look too bad!

See less See more
#3 ·
Barrier impact and rubbing by the looks of it. Toff probably fell asleep after the effort of smoking his pipe and changing into his slippers, while in the outside lane of a clear motorway, doing 100mph....

lmao

If they can afford an Aston, they can afford to repair it ;)

#8 ·
leesturbo said:
why aren't you lot a work :nod:
neil does your camera go everywherelmao
lol it usually stays at home but a girl at work is buying her hubby the same camera and she wanted to know if his old lens would fit it..

Having said that though I may start keeping it with me as there's something new out there everyday..

Could start a 'What's outside your window today' thread lol.

#10 ·
Cupatea said:
Barrier impact and rubbing by the looks of it. Toff probably fell asleep after the effort of smoking his pipe and changing into his slippers, while in the outside lane of a clear motorway, doing 100mph....

lmao
Jealousy is a terrible thing. btw, we don't have barriers on the left hand side of motorways :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.