Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Ally Hewitt's Trax Pics

2K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  astra_sri_andy 
#1 ·
Took nearly 200 pics on the day so this is just a selection really - some stunning cars and yet another brilliant show.

Thanks to Tom for the ticket - always happy to help matey! Nice to see everybody, meet a couple of new people and speak to some a bit (Hi Mike :p)

Anyway...pics!

Stunning Golf - not a mark or blemish on the whole car!

Dribble!

Nice to see a Monte, spotted two at the show!

Mark R (from Lacks Flowers) Civic

Some Mig stand pics...

Gorgeous T8 with mine next to it!

Tom's new new new T8 with Steve's SRi next to it:

Sam's (slow as a slow thing) Cabrio:

Tom W's Vectra:

Mike's gorgeous Coupe:

Again, thanks to all that attended and made the show a great day out!

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice pics there buddy, got to agree with you on the golf absoloutly stunning!
I sort of got caught up in a mini mig convoy on the way home, that blue cabby, 2 novas, matey with the multi coloured carlton that ive seen on here a few times, and a black mk4 gsi. You lot dont hangabout do ya! lol

#15 ·
Dan: Was built by a French or Belgian guy - on the cover of Redline quite some time ago - then Vibe/Fli bought it, built a new install and use it as their demo - it really is an amazing looking car :)

Neil: I've never used 'auto' as such - other than for focus as i'm lazy ;)

CG: Its one of the actual motors used in the Judge Dredd film - based on a big dirty diesel V8 landie - absolutely amazing again :)

The judge dredd motor and the 206 were on one wagon for the way home - stored in a warehouse in north Brum allegedley!

#22 ·
MrsP1Fanatic said:
My car must have had some kind of cloaking device attached on the way home then if you didn't see me ;) :p
Hmmm i probably did seen you, especially if you live in reading! I came through reading to get home so probably took the same route. Whoever was in the passenger side of the blue cabby was hanging out the window with a camera lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.