Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

trax 0-60

1K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  Orange Peel 
#1 ·
did anyone see that corsa with the ten of best stickers run at all ?.i watched it run 5.6s,did it run any better?

#13 ·
got to try and match that now phil

i did wonder where you were hiding todaylmao lmao lmao nice one mate as u said above flat out isnt allways the key to good times!!!!! good to see the gas was getting your times down abit too!!

#18 ·
Dan Gliballs said:
Standard Cavalier Turbo with EDS FMIC, induction kit, stainless system, slammed, lightweight carbon bonnet, carbon bootlid......................:D
Well.... nearly standard... ish... lmao

I think he might've still had his tyres up to track pressure too... :cool:

5.6! Good time for a FWD, IIRC the Norris Designs Evo was very close to both those times, as was the silly Porsche running a V8...

#25 ·
Can someone explain what the hell is up with the times? why are they not even close to the manufacturers specs? I always thought a std EVO would do a 5.5 sec 0-60 so why was the Norris one not even that fast?

#26 ·
i think the owners are afraid they might break something if they launch v.hard.even my mate with a 440+bhp scooby would very rarely hammer it off the line,and he drives" like he stole it" all the time.so much so that i will not get in the car with him

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.