Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

new car (non vaux)

1K views 43 replies 16 participants last post by  spannermonkey 
#1 ·
Bought a new car tonight after looking for an sri too long i settled for another vw.
Ive bought a black n plate 2.0l 16v corrado. Mint condition and i mean mint. 75k on the clocks , 2 owners from new too.

will get some pics up tomorrow when i take a few pics. looking forward to getting it in the morning. thought id never buy another vw but this little beaut was too cheap to say no.:beer: :beer:

#6 ·
They sound fantastic with a full magnex system on them;) just don't get crystal lights :yuck: the white heller ones look ace though, bit of storm leather would go down a treat too but I they go for big bucks.

#11 ·
Astra Dan said:
Looks nice, if rather high!
What's that going on on the top left of the inlet manifold?
Isn't the spoiler supposed to be down under 40MPH?
Always had a soft spot for these, but never been in one.

standard ride height. will be getting dropped on some tasty wheels in the next month or so. spoiler has a button on the dash you can raise or lower as you please.:cool:

#20 ·
opelderek said:
Bought a new car tonight after looking for an sri too long i settled for another vw.
Ive bought a black n plate 2.0l 16v corrado. Mint condition and i mean mint. 75k on the clocks , 2 owners from new too.

will get some pics up tomorrow when i take a few pics. looking forward to getting it in the morning. thought id never buy another vw but this little beaut was too cheap to say no.:beer: :beer:
Swap you a Cav SRi? lol

Bob :)

#21 ·
Dan Gliballs said:
We know ;) (but I'd never lower my Audi BTW).

In their era, they were just about the best handling FWD car money could buy :)
I think they still are mate, only really eclipsed by the Honda goodness.

#24 ·
Dan Gliballs said:
I reckon Clio 182's would probably annoy them too now TBH.
Yeah but thats not a car its more of a go cart with doors lmao lmao

#25 ·
opelderek said:
never really been thrown back in my seat like it apart from the cav turbo but its a rapid wee car and well worth keeping.
Thats suprising, as much as I love the corrado my uncles 2.0 16V never felt like it had the punch of an XE seemed to come to life much higher in the revs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.