Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

My 2 Champions

1K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  BazW 
#1 ·
my 90k GTE16v Champion. had it for over a year now and restored back to champion spec and gave it a full respray. not 100% finished yet but nearly there, got a few bits of trim to find and i've got the original wheels in the garage :)

fresh from the bodyshop

seeing as it was almost done and I needed a winter project I bought this...

...my Champion turbo. bit of a dog at the moment I know but coming off the round in october when the mot runs out so it can get minted up again. in the meantime i've fitted EDS phase 3.5, custom intercooler and had an exhaust made up for it as the system that was on was only 2 inch. got loads of bits waiting to go on ;)

best time so far, 13.4 @ 105 mph

it's been owned by a few people off here so you'll probly recognise it

See less See more
#29 ·
ST200 No.0008 said:
Lucky chap having two champs to play with

Had 17" BK299 on mine when they first came out a few years ago, pig to clean but look fantastic.

Sold the car in late 2003 to Spankee who dropped the let in it, as shown in your pic above.

The konig wheels he fitted never really did it for me though. :yuck:

Anyone know where H---CRO is now??
That was a lovely motor;)

#32 ·
the bottom one was done at Automagic in doncaster. come to think of it do you remember the little industrial estate where you picked the XE up from me? it's there on the right as you come thru the gates

took em a while to do it but worth every penny imo, well chuffed with the end result :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.