Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

zlet AMM group buy possibly? Gathering interest...

622 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Rob 
#1 ·
Got to call the chap on tuesday to soo what kind of discount he would be able to offer but just to generate a ball park figure of how many people would be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4630079649&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Please note that this is on AS too, so if you add your name there, dont add it here (or use common sense and update them both...)

They are quite cheap as they are but getting some extra off is always good. And at that price (or lower!) it could be a handy spare in the garage. :)

1. Rob
2. Mattcoupeturbo (posted on AS)

#3 ·
I dunno. ? lmao

Just thought it would be considered as a member benefit?!!!?

Just need a night prowler to come and shift it if its wrong. :eek:

#4 ·
1. Rob
2. mattcoupeturbo
3. CraigY (from AS)

Surely there must be more people interested?!

#9 ·
They do pop easily. Its been put down to the oil used on after market filters and also running increased boost but I'm not sure how scientific the tests have been....

#10 ·
phazer said:
They do pop easily. Its been put down to the oil used on after market filters and also running increased boost but I'm not sure how scientific the tests have been....
Not completely true, has been no proof to say this is the case although a number of people have claimed it, they are fairly weak anyway, i know of plenty of people who have had them go regually on a standard filter setup. I imagine that the oil doesn't exactly help the situation anyway.

#11 ·
Matt's went recently and was causing the car to cut out at junctions etc. Mine (I think) is going and is causing hesitation. Normally retail for about £120 ish so this could be a bargain even if it is for using as a spare. :)

#12 ·
mattcoupturbo said:
Not completely true, has been no proof to say this is the case although a number of people have claimed it, they are fairly weak anyway, i know of plenty of people who have had them go regually on a standard filter setup. I imagine that the oil doesn't exactly help the situation anyway.
I never said it was true per se, hence me stating I'm not sure how scientific the tests were. I read about it on a forum run by a well respected tuner who have had problems with the AFM on the VXR220's....still I don't have a ZLET - hopefully the LEH AFM is a bit stronger!

:beer:

#14 ·
All he can do with the bosch ones is £72.50 + p&p but he can get alternative ones for £61 which are not bosch but are a pattern one and do come with a years warranty.

Let me know. :)

He would need at least 10 people to offer these prices though nd it would have to be 10 of the same make.

#15 ·
1. Rob
2. mattcoupeturbo
3. CraigY (from AS)
4. norm29 (from AS)

Need 6 more?!

#16 ·
4 people between 2 forums? He can only guarantee those prices if there's a minimum of ten people...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.