Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

My Coombe Pics 56k no chance

2K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  Benn 
#1 ·
Great day out, big thanks again to Mrsp1fanatic(Bex) for giving me a ride there and back..

Met some new faces and got better aquainted with those i had already met before.

Totally shattered now, so ill just post a few pics for tonight and sort some more tomorrow..655 pics is a lot to sort out :doh: :yuck: lmao

No particular order really..

LOTS more to come.

Ginge

See less See more
#8 ·
Only got a bit of time so ive done a few more...Video is being a bitch, im not up on it much yet :eek: ill sort it though.

Pug had a bit of a coming together with a V8 MG which ended a lot better than it might have

Sorting through some more now, ill upload them if i get time :doh:

Ginge

#15 ·
coolamasta said:
Ooohhh nice one mate, when ever you have finished having a sort can you upload all yer full res pics and vids of me and Tim (NWiMiE green mk3 ashtray) to my FTP server, I will pm you the details.... No hurry, when ever you've sorted em out, much appreciated mate :beer:

Ive gone through the vids i took dude, and as much as i hate to say it there isnt a great deal of you on track as i mainly took pictures, soon as i work out how to convert VoB to something else without it ending up going from 900meg to 28.9GIG like it did last night when i tried to convert it and make it smaller.. lmao lmao lmao

Pictures are no problems :)

Ginge

#16 ·
Ginge said:
Ive gone through the vids i took dude, and as much as i hate to say it there isnt a great deal of you on track as i mainly took pictures, soon as i work out how to convert VoB to something else without it ending up going from 900meg to 28.9GIG like it did last night when i tried to convert it and make it smaller.. lmao lmao lmao

Pictures are no problems :)

Ginge
OK mate no worries, chuck across anything ya got :beer:

I use a program called "TMPGEnc Plus", it will convert most types of codecs and compression formats IE AVI, MPG etc into anyting from Video CD (352x288) to full blown 720x576 DVD quality video, you can use all sorts of compression etc etc... Its the best program ive found, also if I want to make a DVD after I use "TMPGEnc DVD Author" although Nero 7 Premium now has a really good DVD creation package! :D

#19 ·
Nooo problem re the lift Ginge mate :cool:

Hope my driving didn't put you off lift's in the future :rolleyes:

I was a bit shocked :eek: when I got home and saw my panda eye's from having the roof down lmao lmao (I blame Johnny A).

I had a really good day out and it was really nice to meet a few new faces :D

If anyone didn't see my car - it was parked behind "The S h i t t e r" - no doubt you would remember that! lmao lmao lmao

I'll post up my pic's & Vid's tonight I hope.

Bex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.