Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Few update shots

6K views 129 replies 42 participants last post by  cambridge 
#1 · (Edited)
Few update shots (update 30/12/05)

This was the stage i got to and thought **** what a mess! lol. But its ready to stick the engine back in now. Ill have a full run down of pics shortly. theres around 60 progress pics.

And these 2 babys are waiting to be fitted. Getting the slowly. currently welding in the epas column and dash. Hopefull running shortly after xmas.

:)

See less See more
#5 ·
Ok went to a track day with it rushed but ready. (just wanted to make the day) Not like some who give excuses. Just got it ready to go and of we went.
On the day in the afternoon session i managed to kill the pressure plate well and truely. And tbh the engine was in need of the bottom end rebuilding due to on going problems with accralite pistons.

Anyhow decided to pull the engine at this point. And really debated selling. But due to it having a decent spec and money spent i thought keep it for another 12 months . And was stupid enough to go and buy aload of new parts. DOnt ya just hate modified cars. lol ! just when u think u wont spend anymore!!!!!!!

Anyhow thats its current state . going to stick engine in over xmas period and me man is waiting to spray it late january. so should be all go for around feb / march time.

:beer:

#18 ·
ctunnicliffe01 said:
Anyhow decided to pull the engine at this point. And really debated selling. But due to it having a decent spec and money spent i thought keep it for another 12 months . And was stupid enough to go and buy aload of new parts. DOnt ya just hate modified cars. lol ! just when u think u wont spend anymore!!!!!!!
:beer:

wow i read that and thought :eek::eek:

that sounds just like i did lol

looking good :beer: :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.