Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Few update shots

6K views 129 replies 42 participants last post by  cambridge 
#1 · (Edited)
Few update shots (update 30/12/05)

This was the stage i got to and thought **** what a mess! lol. But its ready to stick the engine back in now. Ill have a full run down of pics shortly. theres around 60 progress pics.

And these 2 babys are waiting to be fitted. Getting the slowly. currently welding in the epas column and dash. Hopefull running shortly after xmas.

:)

See less See more
#32 ·
:beer: The column isnt fitted yet as im trying to source a bracket out of a corsa that i can mod to fit the nova. make life easier than making one from scratch. altho i may have to do that over xmas.

Pain when things jsut arent made to fit. seems like the whole car is going that way. the dtm mirrors are going also. just need to take them of got some others lined up!

#41 ·
yes shown by another user that bracket modd. altho i changed it a tad more.
just got to make sure it dont earth anything out on the starter. but i think its fine. Alternators quite usefull mod to . just brackets up tot he engine mount. jobs a good un :)
Fair play through the top. just didnt wanna take the chance thats all. and rope was in short supply.

lol
lmao

#44 ·
that was my security i employed for the day. living in the ghetto we need it.
turn round and all me tools have disapeared. lol! Engine too!

lol

thats not me by the way!!! thats a mate helping. f ucked if id pose for a photo!

Not forgot about sbd16vastra either mate. your pics are on me camera. will edit them down tomorrow and email them you mate. cheers!

#46 ·
F uck have i had problems. Only problems they will have is me and my bat if they start. Gypsie f ecks.

No problems. he just needed a coat and that was lieing about. just suited the accasionw ith everyone walking by wondering what security were up to .lol.

cheers for the comments. getting there slowly.

#49 ·
i shall do mr jamie. ill remove it asap!!!!!! belt is tensioned and set. just need to tighten of crank pulley and cam pulleys as its easier once in the car and shafts are plugged in :)
:beer: lmao

have to post some of the rebuild pics up int he thread soon. show what conditiont he last block was it . ect ect

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.