Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

CORSA VXR - thread to be sent to vauxhall!!!!

2K views 66 replies 22 participants last post by  caspy 
#1 ·
the new vauxhall corsa looks like a fiat punto that had a head on collision with a zebra!!!!!

please post names on here if you do not like the corsa vxr!!!

casper
lmao

#8 ·
SimonP said:
Dude...it's still covered in disguisable cladding. No point sending a thread to VX with that in it as they'll just laugh at you.
:beer:

I think you need to wait until its finished then go about sending something more porfessional and not "the new vauxhall corsa looks like a fiat punto that had a head on collision with a zebra!!!!!" I'm sure the guys at Vauxhall will have a few laughs about this if they ever saw it!

#12 ·
Orange Peel said:
:beer:

I think you need to wait until its finished then go about sending something more porfessional and not "the new vauxhall corsa looks like a fiat punto that had a head on collision with a zebra!!!!!" I'm sure the guys at Vauxhall will have a few laughs about this if they ever saw it!
would be a case of...children...children...you know nothing...

even though, I so wish this went into production...

#21 ·
casper2k5 said:
my point exactly, there too, space age and are being designed to look too executive, whats wrong with a nova? or a astra mk1/2/3????
Obviously someone who needs to do a marketing course. ;)

As much as I like the above mentioned cars, joe public don't want noisey rattly old designs with as many safety features as a deck chair.

If VX had that attitude, they'd be wearing a Rover badge! lmao

#26 ·
Jasovanooo said:
got it in one whats the point o fevery car looking the same and why have they all got such high windows....
Everyone says that year after year. They said that when the MK3 Astra was launched.

I can't think of another car that resembles the above really. Unless you have limited interest in cars, then you'll notice the differences a mile off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.