Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

CORSA VXR - thread to be sent to vauxhall!!!!

2K views 66 replies 22 participants last post by  caspy 
#1 ·
the new vauxhall corsa looks like a fiat punto that had a head on collision with a zebra!!!!!

please post names on here if you do not like the corsa vxr!!!

casper
lmao

#52 ·
every car looks the same, so that you know its a vauxhall.
corporate continuity(sp?), you see one vauxhall, know its a vauxhall, then every other car, you dont need to see the badge to know what it is. so instead of a car driving past and you going "omg i want one of those, but what the fvck was it?" you go "hey, that vauxhall looks pretty damn nice, off to the dealer tommorow"
thats how its meant to work anyway...

#56 ·
mudcow007 said:
now you see i might get flamed here...lmao but i think that the astra mk3 looked like a giant woodlouse sorry an i like old an new cars but ever car is different imo :D
flamed, flamed, ill char grill you!!!!!! lmao,
there are a few people who will agree with you but i aint one, its not just the body of the mk3 its the interior, yeah they look bubbly but thats just there personality, lol you cant tell me that you can get half as much fun out of a "looks at mudcows car" erm ok you might be able to, lol lmao
everyone is intitled to there own opinion

#58 ·
im not saying im a "pro" but seeing as we have cammo'd cars in all the time you can tell where they have real/fake lines/lights lol and frankly its funny most of the time and takes a good skill to do it.

eg where the ropey chav shift lights are, thats where the "real" ones will be and not in the C/D pillar etc.

#62 ·
CraigG said:
every car looks the same, so that you know its a vauxhall.
corporate continuity(sp?), you see one vauxhall, know its a vauxhall, then every other car, you dont need to see the badge to know what it is. so instead of a car driving past and you going "omg i want one of those, but what the fvck was it?" you go "hey, that vauxhall looks pretty damn nice, off to the dealer tommorow"
thats how its meant to work anyway...
Agree. I quite like the way that car manufacturers make their cars look similar. e.g. Audis new grill! Its on every one of the new cars that they bring out now so they all have the Audi look about them. It looks better than a load of cars that are mismatched and look nothing like they are from the same manufacturer.

I'd personally quite like it if the Corsa D ended up being a shrunken version of the MK5 Astra... :)

#63 ·
casper2k5 said:
looks a bit like a astra mk5
N0VA666 said:
really not liking vauxhall's new cars, they all look the same!!
f*rd fiesta looks like the f*rd focus
Audi A3 looks like the Audi A4
BMW 3 series looks like the BMW 5 Series
Astra MK3 looks like a Cav
Vectra B looks like a Astra G

car manufactuers are keeping a uniform look throughout the range... :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.