Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Opel Astra SRi Turbo (Pics)

3K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  Dazzi-Gsi 
#1 ·
My mate (K9 TBO) asked me to post some pics of his car up here for him. Spec includes 18" KEI Racing Force 10's and Toyos, FK coilovers, Scorpion Evo stainless system, Opel badging and Alpine sounds. I am sure he would welcome any coments.

See less See more
#32 ·
wow, i saw a black SRi turbo in macdonalds today, different wheels(but multispoke), and the plate was K9 OPC :p almost the same
LOL craig mate thats my new astra! bought it from a lad in newcastle at the weekend, its a 2litre sri not a turbo! gsi front bumper, alloys and spoiler and irmscher skirts, exhaust and rear skirt! seen your nova there a few times the girlfriend works in the tax office just up the road so i drop her off regularly!

kris

#33 ·
VA11XALL said:
Alrite dude. Loving the wheels. If you dont mind me asking what do you clean your car with as ive got a grey/black astra that looks the same colour as yours and was wondering how you got it to look so shinny? :rolleyes:
The colour is Saphire black and the only way to keep it this clean is a big bottle of glym and some soft polishing clothes + plenty of patience! :D

#34 ·
C9SRi said:
ah just read thru the thread! tint spray? looks too good to be sprayed on! :eek:

well, after looking at your shine! im going to get my autoglym out, and polish my astra!
The best way to tint them is to remove the light, using masking tape cover the whole light except for the rev. light and indicator and give them plenty of light coats in warm environment, once dry remove the tape and hey presto unique rear lenses. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.