Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Whats my car worth?

2K views 68 replies 31 participants last post by  turbo_chronic 
#1 ·
Hi all.

Have decided that its time for a change, so i will be selling the Astra in february, but i'm not sure what its worth, so don't know whether to sell it complete or break it.

Its a 1.4spi merit with full Gsi kit (all GM parts) and full gsi interior, momo steering wheel, gearknob and handbrake. pioneer 7" flip out tv with changer, two amps and two 12" Sony subs.
K&N induction kit, new down pipe, CAT and piper CAT back system with 3.5" inwardly rolled pipe.
17" wheels, pi suspension kit, GSi front brakes, smoked jewel effect rear lights.
Plus hundreds of spare parts in the garage including lexus lights, gsi legs complete with brakes and suspension, two black dash boards, Wilwood 330mm disks with 4 pots, etc.

Everything will be for sale bar the private plate.

Cheers Chris.

See less See more
#59 ·
#69 ·
Spinbitch said:
Another thing with the LET and XE swap is its gonna be more than a engine and loom change. This car stated life as a basic 1.4 merit. So its gonna need so much replacing, we are talking drive shafts, suspension legs (therefor brakes, shocks and springs), engine mounts....the list is endless.
Mine was an 1.4spi LS... its not a big job really if you've come this far trust me!

Can I have first refusal on the t.v. monitor if you do end up deciding to break it? ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.