Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Vauxhall Invasion?

673 views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Trannyvanman 
#1 ·
anyone fancy kicking some aRSe?

Santa Pod
Sun 21st April: RS Owners club day (and RWYB open to the public)

muhahahahahaha

#7 ·
heres some more:

originally posted on novaload by CP

Just got Santa Pod 2002 events calender thru. Looks like a good year lined up. There are a few dates that maybe of interest to some of you who like taking down the opposition.

Sun 21st April: RS Owners club day (and RWYB open to the public). My fav. victims

Sat 18th May: Redline rumble ( + hot hatch RWYB open to the public.) organised by Redline Mag.

Sun 9th June: VW GTi festival (+ RWYB open to the public) everyone knows they are a slow as f**k *ahem*

Sat 22nd June: BMW car club 50th anniversary and RWYB open to public. "Pass the sherry Jeffrey. I say, is that a Nerva? Yeukk, how frightfully common"

Sun 23rd June: Performance Vauxhall + RWYB
Everyone has got to go or else!!

and esp. for Ged (roybacer) Sat 3 Aug: Santa Pod Scooter Hijack (scooter only RWYB)lol.

I don't know about you lot but I really fancy gatecrashing these events and getting in amongst them and irritating the f**k out of them. The idea of disturbing the serene world of the BMW club is particularly appealing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.