Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Northern Ireland Mig?

1K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  blue astra gsi 
#1 ·
Is there a mig region in northern ireland , and if not is there any other mig users or astramk3 owners located in this hell hole, cheers . JV :)

#7 ·
Sorry a few more details at the start may have explained the situation. :eek:
Yeah i bought this mk3 astra with a full reiger infinity and it is absolutley mint my neighbours grand son owned and i always thought it was xe based dut when he told me it was for sale i found out the awfull truth but ended up buying it to have a crack at installing a let. They have either been stolen or you you would run when you have seen the 2 i went to view.

#22 ·
north belfast, what have you done to your car, im in 2 minds about what to do with my astra it has a full reiger infinity kit but is still on the standard 1.4spi, the car is to good to get rid of so i have been lookin heavily into the pre 95 cavalier v6 with the f25 it comes with as it will go straight into the astra without mukin about with the engine mounts and drive shafts, i want to do this myself so im trying to do as much research as possible before takin it of the road. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.