Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

finished

2K views 55 replies 25 participants last post by  lee303 
#1 ·
well, all but finished anyhow lmao
this weekend i fitted a handbrake, re bled the brakes, mounted the throttle pot a little better, and sorted 90% percent of the wiring,includingthe vx220 dash which is now fully operational, including the speedo ;)
sorry about the quality of the dash pics, the sun was at an annoying angle lmao

so just the headlights and indicators to wire up, then a bit of coppex and cable tie session and its time for an mot, so should be on the road weekend after next :cool: :cool: :cool:

See less See more
#10 ·
mel! pah! pot, kettle etc etc lmao

the clocks were £150 second hand, they are £1100 new lmao

the wheels are speedline corsa sevens, only ever seen them on one other nova, and they were silver

#24 ·
cheers for the comments folks

on the dash front, i dont mind anyone doing it, at the end of the day its a great little dash for a lightweight car, its not like i have sole rights or anything lmao i'm sure there will be a few now, i know of at least four

i'm gonna do a howto on the wiring front when i finalise it, i have the speedo working but need to find out how accurate it is so i can see if the speed signal i'm using needs altering or not, same goes with the fuel guage
so what i'll do is get it all sorted and then put up a how to on here or on valvers.com as brianS has been a great help with this dash, and the car as a awhole :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.