Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

finished

2K views 55 replies 25 participants last post by  lee303 
#1 ·
well, all but finished anyhow lmao
this weekend i fitted a handbrake, re bled the brakes, mounted the throttle pot a little better, and sorted 90% percent of the wiring,includingthe vx220 dash which is now fully operational, including the speedo ;)
sorry about the quality of the dash pics, the sun was at an annoying angle lmao

so just the headlights and indicators to wire up, then a bit of coppex and cable tie session and its time for an mot, so should be on the road weekend after next :cool: :cool: :cool:

See less See more
#52 ·
cool, hows animal getting on with his?? I keep checking valvers, but theres not a lot going on.

#53 ·
Behind the scenes there is! ;) The site will be re-launched soon as I have been re-writing the whole site.

My Manta has stood still for a bit, Matt's progressing with his, but he blew a load of cash on the GT4, so that's where the progress is at the moment.

#54 ·
novashed said:
region17rc said:
cheers for the kind comments peeps :cool: btw, dont bother with the corsa abs stuff, not needed in the slightest ;)

forgot to mention loving the pics of the final result, pics in the old PNG mags were my drive get my car rebuilt in the current guise.

any more gen on the speed sensor?;)
cheers, the sensor is from an astra, screws straight into the gearbox ;)

#56 ·
i think they would, they are pretty flat(about an inch thick) and are small enough to fit iside the housing, but you'd need to make a plate top fill the gaps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.