Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

last bits take the longest!

776 views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  lee303 
#1 ·
righty, only worked on the car today as i went to auto sport yesterday, only got a few little bits to do now, but they seem to take forever! lmao
so, got some zeus fasteners for the front bumper at the show,

so all that holds the bumper on is these and a small bracket in the middle to hold it up level :cool:

nibbled the hole in the roof for the vent,

using one of these, they rock! really controllable and leaves a nice smooth cut line

and fitted my side repeaters

also cleaned the car out, and did a bit more wiring, so all thats left now is to wire the relay outputs for the headlights, dash, fog light and engine fan and re bleed the brakes and she can go for an mot, i cant wait! :cool: :cool:

See less See more
#7 ·
bit far for you though isnt it? lots of nice gear there though, including this, which went for £85k in the auction, and it was only a rolling shell! new engine is £95k :eek:
nice though :cool: :cool:

#8 ·
Snowy_astra said:
Can we see photos of said hole in roof? just for reference ;)
havent got any at the mo, its a round hole in the roof, looks like....a hole in the roof lmao will be covered ny the roof vent outlet panel anyways

#10 ·
Rob@RSC said:
yeah, was a bit far and i deal with most of the trade stands anyway so whilst we dont have a suitably pretty (ie unraced and unabused lol) locost to show i decided not to display either
shame, was looking out for your stall :( best bit of the day was my mate andy nearly knocking david coulthard over as he walked in to the toilets, silly beggar had sunnies on inside! lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.